Sunday, January 8, 2012

my opinion about ( A Life of Luxury)

While we were presenting our topic about “ luxury “, I was thinking about what is the thing that makes me feel luxury. Luxury is a very complicated word that cannot have only one meaning. It has different meaning according to the person and what he feels to make him/her feel luxurious. In my opinion, luxury is any thing around us weather its moral or sensory that can make the person feel comfortable and pleasure him/her senses.












To every human being the word “ luxury” usually means something unique, expensive and over whelming to the extent that you could walk around without giving care about anyone or anything in sight.

For example, international medical center (IMC) consider most luxurious hospital in Jeddah. I feel comfortable and save when I interned there. The weather and the services their makes me feel as if I am in a 5 stars hotel. Also the way the servicers and nurses dealing with people is really great and make me say it is a luxury hospital that I can not find like this dealing in any other hospital.

Links:

http://www.maybachusa.com/about-maybach.php

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/luxury


No comments:

Post a Comment